2016 CIMMfest: Chicago International Movies & Music Festival
Experience a 5-day showcase of over 99 films and bands at CIMMfest: Chicago International Movies & Music Festival! Book your stay now for April 13-17th at Broughton’s boutique City Suites Hotel and be right in the middle of the action.
Each spring filmmakers, musicians, and their passionate fans alike flock to the eclectic and vibrant Wicker Park and Logan Square neighborhoods to experience CIMMfest. Enjoy numerous films by day and exciting live music by night at some of Chicago’s most storied theaters, bars, galleries, and concert venues. Films range from documentaries to fiction to music videos and come from all countries and cultures. Live performances are inspired by film or feature some type of engaging visual accompaniment. Some featured films from this year’s event include:
- Desire Will Set You Free
- We Are Kings
- Savage Beliefs: The Movie
- Love & Mercy
- A Good Man
- Big Gold Dream
- Heartworn Highways
Don’t forget about the music! Some of the CIMMfest 2016 headliners include:
- Taj Mahal Trio
- Gingger Shankar
- Drew Holcomb and The Neighbors
- Tim Hecker
- Deer Tick “Acoustic”
Join us for CIMMcon, a film, music & tech industry conference, from April 16-17th as a part of CIMMfest. This 2-day program is comprised of panels, workshops, networking, and discussions led by some of the best and brightest minds in the entertainment, media arts, and technology industries. Tickets to JUST the conference are available online for $39/person.
Tickets to CIMMFest can be purchased now online are available in 3 different package options:
- $79 Fest Pass– includes admission to 1 headliner, film festival screenings, filmmaker and artist Q&A’s, live concerts and scores, music showcases, and the awards ceremony.
- $99 Fest + Conference Pass– includes admission to 1 headliner, film festival screenings, filmmaker and artist Q&A’s, live concerts and scores, music showcases, awards ceremony, film & music conference, industry panels, industry workshops, industry mixers, and networking events.
- $149 VIP Pass– includes admission to 4 headliners, film festival screenings, filmmaker and artist Q&A’s, live concerts and scores, music showcases, awards ceremony, film and music conference, industry panels, industry workshops, industry mixers, networking events, and a VIP Schwag bag.
When: April 13th-17th
Where to Stay
City Suites Hotel
A sleek, retro property characterized by its unique Art Deco style. 933 West Belmont, Chicago, IL, 60657. 773.404.3400.