Food & Wine Chef Showcase
The Food & Wine Festival returned for the 14th year for its annual Chef Showcase
With all of its culinary events, it is no doubt that Chicago is a city for foodies—so it only makes sense that Food & Wine would return for its 14th year for its annual Chef Showcase!
Held Monday, November 12th at Chicago’s Museum of Contemporary Art, this event highlighted Chicago’s thriving culinary scene and featured dishes from local leading chefs—like Art Smith, Tony Matuano, Andrew Zimmerman, Stephanie Izard and Graham Elliot Bowles to name a few—plus, wines and spirits from around the world.
Featured restaurants included:
- Acadia: Ryan McCaskey
- bellyQ: Bill Kim
- Bistronomic: Martial Noguier
- Blackbird: Paul Kahan and David Posey
- Boka and GT Fish & Oyster: Giuseppe Tentori
- The Bristol and Balena: Chris Pandel
- Cafe Spiaggia: Sarah Grueneberg and Tony Mantuano
- Girl & The Goat: Stephanie Izard
- Graham Elliot: Graham Elliot Bowles and Merlin Verrier
- Hot Chocolate: Mindy Segal
- Moto and iNG: Homaro Cantu
- Nightwood: Jason Vincent
- North Pond: Bruce Sherman
- Province: Randy Zweiban
- The Publican: Brian Huston
- The Purple Pig: Jimmy Bannos Sr. and Jimmy Bannos Jr.
- Rustic House and Gemini Bistro: Jason Paskewitz
- Sepia: Andrew Zimmerman
- Slurping Turtle: Takashi Yagihashi
- Table Fifty-Two: Art Smith and Rey Villalobos
- Vie and Perennial Virant: Paul Virant
Want to attend next year? Visit foodandwine.com/chicago for more information.
WHERE TO STAY
City Suites Hotel
A sleek, retro property characterized by its unique Art Deco style. 933 West Belmont, Chicago, IL, 60657, 773.404.3400. www.chicagocitysuites.com