The Perfect NorCal Getaways
We dare you not to fall in love with Northern California. Whether you are looking for a quick romantic getaway and some great music, or planning a fun family vacation full of outdoor experiences, we have a hotel that will fit your needs, and provide a memorable experience.
Menlo Park, located in San Mateo County and within close proximity of San Fransisco, is a perfect suburb getaway from the hustle and bustle of the bay area. As one of the best places to live in California, Menlo Park is brimming with authentic coffee shops and beautiful parks; it also just so happens to be the home of Facebook.
- Feeling artsy? Stop by the Allied Arts Guild to view stunning gardens and browse boutique art inspired shops including unique jewelry, fashion, interior design, and everything in between.
- For the tech junkies, visit the Computer History Museum! With oral histories, a vast array of hardware, and hands-on activities to spark your imagination, a visit here is necessary for any one wanting to geek out.
- Shop till you drop at the Stanford Shopping Center, home to over 140 different shops in nearby Palo Alto. Everyone in the family will find something they will want to take home at this remarkable shopping center.
Stay in Silicon Valley’s newest luxury hotel when you visit Menlo Park!
Monterey is known for its beautiful rocky coastline, amazing golf courses, and wineries. In a city full of California firsts, you will be sure to be back for seconds, thirds, and well you get the idea. Here are a few ideas for your next trip to Monterey:
- Looking to reconnect with nature? Visit the world-famous Monterey Bay Aquarium. Spend an afternoon taking a drive along the coast and watch the sunset on Carmel Beach.
- Want to step back in time and explore the city’s history? Visit Cannery Row and Fisherman’s Wharf, but the Path of History is really where it’s at.
- You can’t find better guys’ or gals’ weekends than Monterey. Guys will be sure to enjoy a day or days on the links at any one of the famous golf courses. Ladies should plan a day of wine, and explore the area’s amazing microclimates that are used to create exceptional wines.
Plan your first (of many we hope) Monterey trip with us, and let us show you how truly special this city is.