The Perfect NorCal Getaways
We dare you not to fall in love with Northern California. Whether you are looking for a quick romantic getaway and some great music, or planning a fun family vacation full of outdoor experiences, we have a hotel that will fit your needs, and provide a memorable experience.
Monterey is known for its beautiful rocky coastline, amazing golf courses, and wineries. In a city full of California firsts, you will be sure to be back for seconds, thirds, and well you get the idea. Here are a few ideas for your next trip to Monterey:
- Looking to reconnect with nature? Visit the world-famous Monterey Bay Aquarium. Spend an afternoon taking a drive along the coast and watch the sunset on Carmel Beach.
- Want to step back in time and explore the city’s history? Visit Cannery Row and Fisherman’s Wharf, but the Path of History is really where it’s at.
- You can’t find better guys’ or gals’ weekends than Monterey. Guys will be sure to enjoy a day or days on the links at any one of the famous golf courses. Ladies should plan a day of wine, and explore the area’s amazing microclimates that are used to create exceptional wines.
Plan your first (of many we hope) Monterey trip with us, and let us show you how truly special this city is.
World-class school, surfing for days, and an iconic beach boardwalk: You can have it all if you visit Santa Cruz, CA. There is a reason that this sleepy college town is such a hit with students and an even bigger hit with families. There is so much to see and do that a weekend just won’t do. If you aren’t sure about that, then talk to one of the many families that plan their annual vacations here. We can help you begin planning your trip to Santa Cruz with a few ideas:
- The world’s premier beach boardwalk experience opened in 1907. Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk is the perfect combination of carnival games, exhilarating thrill rides, and fun fair foods. Open nearly all year long, the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk is where you can go back in time or build family memories when you visit.
- Looking to ride the waves? Even if you’re just a beginner, make sure to visit Pleasure Point, where the California surf vibe is on point. You can walk through the stores, surf one of the many breaks, or take a lesson. The sunsets aren’t bad either.
- Nature lovers can get their fill of time outdoors. Fill your itinerary with stand up paddle boarding (SUP), sea kayaking, walks on the beach, or explore one of the area’s 14 state parks.
That’s just a drop of what you can do in Santa Cruz. We know you’ll want to come back again and again. Just take your first step and book a trip to Santa Cruz.