Sunny Rays Make Happy SoCal Days
So you need some sun? Want to see the stars? Whatever brings you to Southern California, you’ll be happy you came. You’ll experience a laid-back vibe, where dress-up means designer jeans and sandals. You may be served by a future screenwriter or actor, or dine next to a star from the big screen. You see, there is a reason that people flock here. Let us help you make sense of the scene.
For those new to Los Angeles, it’s a very BIG city, 472 square miles big. Every part of it has a unique experience waiting for visitors. Whether you are looking for Hollywood Glam, top-down rides in the convertible, vintage modern architecture, or just want to visit a few of the sites you see on television, planning a trip to the area can be difficult. Take Studio City as a starting point, and you’ll have the start of an epic trip.
- In a city known for movie and television celebrities, you’ll have a good chance of spotting stars. Take a drive down Ventura Boulevard and over to Hollywood to see historic Chinese Theater or visit Hollywood and Vine for your shopping, dining, and entertainment needs.
- Go behind-the-scenes on the legendary Studio Tour to explore Hollywood’s most famous backlot in the world’s largest working movie studio, Universal Studios Hollywood. That’s just one part of this world-class amusement park and entertainment center that is only a few miles from one of our hotels.
- LA is a foodie city full of celebrity chefs and gourmet food trucks. Studio City is known for its sushi restaurants. Visit world-famous sushi row for your fill of raw fish, tasty rolls, and a bit of sake.
We think you’ll enjoy Studio City as the perfect place for your next trip to the Los Angeles area. Take a moment to book your stay today.
Two hours north of Los Angeles, you’ll find a special seaside city known as Santa Barbara. Also referred to as the American Riviera, this city is full of beautiful Spanish inspired architecture known for white walls and red roofs. Home of the Santa Barbara Mission and Presidio, Santa Barbara lets you step back in history or experience the modern world of high-end shopping and the Funk Zone.
- An essential destination on the romantic getaway list, Santa Barbara is a place for lovers. Enjoy specialty chocolates and wine tasting by day, a walk on the beach at sunset, and romantic dinner for two at any one of the amazing restaurants.
- Ladies love the lifestyle afforded in this seaside village. Shopping is a delight at Paseo Nuevo. Enjoy some time at the spa, doing yoga, or simply enjoying a drink by the pool. The Urban Wine Trail makes for a fun way to wrap up the trip.
- The art scene in Santa Barbara is second to none. With a world-class museums, amazing festivals year round, and a thriving theater district, Santa Barbara will keep you coming back for more.
Santa Barbara is for everyone. Explore what the city has to offer on your own, or let our Team Members at the hotels help you plan an amazing time. Book your trip today.